Nascar Whelen Euro Series
American SpeedFest postponed

American SpeedFest postponed

American SpeedFest 8 at Brands Hatch will be postponed from its original date on 6-7 June, following the decision by Motorsport UK to extend the suspension of motor racing until at least 30 June.

Event organiser MSV and the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series are working together to secure a new date and an announcement will be made in due course.

Share Button